Skip to content
- Krosno State College – thesis: “Romantic Symbols in William Blake’s Paintings and Book Illustrations”. undergraduate degree in English Philology.
- Jagiellonian University in Krakow – thesis: “A Linguistic Perspective on Popular Science: A Contrastive Analysis of Contemporary English and Polish Texts on Astrophysics”. MA in English Philology.
- Jagiellonian University in Krakow – Postgraduate editorial studies at the Faculty of Polish Studies.
- Jagiellonian University in Krakow – Postgraduate Studies for Specialist Text Translators at the UNESCO Chair for Translation Studies and Intercultural Communication. English section.
- Högskolan Dalarna, Falun, Sweden. Erasmus semester scholarship. Area of study: Irish literature, literary theory, film studies.